Saturday, July 12, 2014

Not fond of bloggin can you tell

Well I tell myself often than today is the day I wills tart blogging and as you can see that does not often happen. I am learning to link my blog with Ravely as well as my Google+ account so maybe now it will all pull together.  I have been working on this awesome test for a wonderful designer on Ravelry. The Designer is called Spider Mambo. She does amazing things and I love her patterns.
This is the owl test I recently completed for her. It is lovely. The pattern is not yet available but as soon as it is you can find it on her link above or by going to my project page here. I will add the link when it is available for purchase on the page. I have made several of her Creepy skull beanies you can find the one I recently made on my projects page.

2 comments: