Thursday, August 28, 2014

Missing A Loved One Have a Bud on Me...........Cheers Daddy

As the dawn is about to break I have to take a deep breath for many the Holiday season is the hardest for the loss of a loved one. But this weekend is always the hardest for me. The one time of year I miss Daddy more than ever. I remember this weekend of the celebrations and massive BBQ's. You know I never eat ribs unless they were made by him. So this weekend I am gonna get me a six pack of Budweiser and drink the whole thing.. And in his memory this purse was designed and made so for the next seven days it will be free.. Have a Bud on me


1 comment:

  1. My heart aches with your over the passing of your sweet Daddy. It's beyond heartbreaking when someone you love with all your heart and soul is no longer with you here on earth. We've all been where you are and many of us, like me, am still there with you. If you need to talk, you know where to find me : )
    You're in my heart and prayers.

    ReplyDelete