Wednesday, May 22, 2019

I am back

I am back to blogging here. I tried to launch my own website and it worked out for a while but decided it was not what I wanted to maintain. I will be returning here and be bloggin about my fur kids, my travels and my crafting. I have learned quite a bit about myself lately and what I want to design.

My husband and I are planing to make a big move into the country and possibly try to go off grid. This has caused me to recently re-evaluate what I want to make. I was trying to stay with the trends make what sells but I really did not like making some of the items and I do not like that big bulky yarn not at all. I  live in the northwest and tried making myself one of the bulky hats and it had to many holes and was cold. Not what I want to wear.

As a spoiler alert I can tell you most of my items are made with a C Hook to a G Hook. I prefer Caron Simply soft yarn. #caronsimplysoft  I do use baby weight or cotton thread to make doll clothes.

I prefer Baby Alive #babyalive or Baby Born Dolls #babyborn.  I have tried to like the American Girl Doll but I dont. I have made clothes for her and they don's sell I will be sticking to the dolls I like and prefer from this point forward.

Some of my more recent creations are:





No comments:

Post a Comment